© 2013 PC Gaming Alliance.
Your search for billion gamer received 34 results.
- PC Gaming Alliance Releases Two Member-Exclusive Reports - Mar 27, 2013 … “In spite of media focus on mobile games and struggling social network games, there are now over 1 billion PC gamers worldwide and that … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pc-gaming-alliance-releases-two-member-exclusive-reports)
- PC Gaming Hardware Market to Hit $23.6 Billion in 2012 - PC Gaming Hardware Market to Hit $23.6 Billion in 2012. Posted on May 3rd, 2012. Jon Peddie Research estimates there are 54 million Performance and … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/entry/pc-gaming-hardware-market-to-hit-23.6-billion-in-2012)
- PC Gaming Alliance Announces New Member Meteor Entertainment - Jan 8, 2013 … “There are an estimated 546 million people in the world today who play games on a PC, representing over $20 billion dollars in gaming … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pc-gaming-alliance-announces-new-member-meteor-entertainment)
- 13 - PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA In The News - PC Gaming Alliance · About · Our Mission · Board and Officers … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/pcga-in-the-news/P96)
- PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA Demonstrates Growth with New … - Oct 10, 2012 … “There are an estimated 546 million PC gamers in the world today. These gamers represent an incredible market of almost 20 billion dollars in … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pcga-demonstrates-growth-with-new-member-cloud-imperium-launches-countdown)
- PC Gaming Alliance Releases Horizon’s Report Highlighting 18 … - May 28, 2009 … Among the key findings is that PC gaming software revenue was a $12.7 billion industry in 2008, up $1.9 billion or nearly 18% from 2007. (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pc-gaming-alliance-releases-horizons-report-highlighting-18-pc-gaming-softw)
- PC Gaming Alliance | Research - 1.4 Billion Consumers that own a PC. Only ~600m of them do some form of Gaming; or 43%. To get full research access - become a PCGA member today … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/member-benefits/research)
- PC Gaming Alliance | Webinars - The PCGA (PC Gaming Alliance) forecasts that the [online game] market will maintain its upward trajectory, rising 37% to around $25.5 billion by 2015, … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/member-benefits/resources/webinars)
- 14 - PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA In The News - The PC games biz was worth around $11 billion in 2008 including massively multiplayer online games, says a new report from the PC Gaming Alliance and DFC … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/pcga-in-the-news/P104)
- PC Gaming Alliance | Press Releases - The PC Gaming Alliance “Horizons Research 2011” Reports Record in PC Gaming Software Sales of $18.6 Billion. 03/05/2012. Limited-distribution report … (http://www.pcgamingalliance.org/press/press-releases)
Page 1 of 4 (showing results 1 - 10 of 34)