© 2013 PC Gaming Alliance.
Your search for billion received 54 results.
- PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA Demonstrates Growth with New … - Oct 10, 2012 … These gamers represent an incredible market of almost 20 billion dollars in the gaming hardware market in 2011, approaching $30 billion by … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pcga-demonstrates-growth-with-new-member-cloud-imperium-launches-countdown)
- PC Gaming Alliance Announces New Member Meteor Entertainment - Jan 8, 2013 … “There are an estimated 546 million people in the world today who play games on a PC, representing over $20 billion dollars in gaming … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pc-gaming-alliance-announces-new-member-meteor-entertainment)
- PC Gaming Alliance Releases Newest Horizons Hardware Research - Aug 2, 2010… with a discrete GPU (excludes Netbooks and integrated graphics-based PCs) totaled approximately $54.6 billion in 2009 and are forecasted … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pc-gaming-alliance-releases-newest-horizons-hardware-reseach)
- The PC Gaming Alliance Presents the State of the PC Gaming … - Mar 23, 2009… an overview of the PC gaming market and the growth of the largest single platform for games with annual revenue of about $11 billion. (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/the-pc-gaming-alliance-presents-the-state-of-the-pc-gaming-industry-in-2008)
- PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA Horizon’s Hardware Report Press … - Jul 26, 2010… with a discrete GPU (excludes Netbooks and integrated graphics-based PCs) totaled approximately $54.6 billion in 2009 and are forecasted … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/details/pcga-horizons-hardware-report-press-release)
- 14 - PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA In The News - The PC games biz was worth around $11 billion in 2008 including massively multiplayer online games, says a new report from the PC Gaming Alliance and DFC … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/pcga-in-the-news/P104)
- 6 - PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA In The News - InstantAction Brings Gaming To The Web Browser. 03/11/2010 … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/pcga-in-the-news/P40)
- 10 - PC Gaming Alliance | PCGA In The News - In summary, PCGA’s research estimates that $54.6 billion USD in revenue was generated in 2009 from sales of consumer PCs capable of gaming (that excludes … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/press/pcga-in-the-news/P72)
- PC Gaming Alliance | Research - 1.4 Billion Consumers that own a PC. Only ~600m of them do some form of Gaming; or 43%. To get full research access - become a PCGA member today … (http://pcgamingalliance.org/member-benefits/research)
Page 2 of 6 (showing results 11 - 21 of 54)